To add new users in Matik you must have Producer Admin permissions on your user type. To determine whether this is the case, log in to Matik and hover your cursor to the top-right corner of the homepage, where the account icon is located. From the list of dropdown options, check to see if the Enterprise Settings option is available. If it is not present, please reach out to the Technical Account Manager (TAM) assigned to your account, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First, click on Enterprise Settings, then click on the Users tab. To add a user, click on the Add New User button and provide the following pieces of required information.
- Name: Name of the new user being added to the enterprise
- Email: Email address for the new user (NOTE: This is the email address that will receive a new login email from Matik with information on how to create a password.)
- Title (optional): The job title of the new user
- Phone (optional): The phone number for the new user
- Roles: The role permission(s) in Matik that will be associated with the new user
- Admin: Users who create content and maintain templates. Admins have access to the admin view of Matik and will be able to add data sources, create inputs/pieces of dynamic content, upload templates, and tag templates.
- End User: Users who generate presentations through existing templates. End users have access to the end-user view of Matik.
- Producer Admin: Users who can manage enterprise settings in Matik and add/remove users. This is the highest level of Admin and has all of the privileges of admin users.
- Status: This dictates whether a user’s account is active or inactive. Active means they can access Matik, and inactive means they will not be able to access the platform. (NOTE: Inactive is the default option and needs to be switched to active in order to have a new login email sent.)
Once all required fields have been populated, click Add User to complete the process.
If you would like to download a full list of the Users you've onboarded to Matik, you can do so as a CSV by clicking the "Download CSV" button under the "Add New User" button.
When a user has been provisioned a license, they will get an email from Matik with instructions on how to log into the platform. See below:
Once they click the “Access Matik” button, the user will be led to the login page shown below, where they will need to enter a password. (Note: If Okta is set up, they will be prompted to log in via Okta.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.